Friday, December 23, 2005

My son, Tim Patrick, is Missing

Hello. My name is Mrs. Patrick. You may know my son, Tim, from his column. He really likes Heavy metal, a lot.

We've been without a home since the flood back in October. We've been staying at people's trailers and such. The past two nights we've been under awnings. But, it's got really cold. I feel like a terrible Mom but I had to trade almost everything we own away for food money. Tim knew this but... Santa isn't coming this year.

I don't know if he knew or I don't know what happened but this morning, when I got up for work, he was gone. I asked around but no one has seen him. Whether he ran to Ovid or is hidden in Old Hagar's Swamp, I don't know.

I just realized that I have no way of getting a message from you if you have any information on my son. I guess you can leave comments on the blog. I'll try to get to a computer. Maybe Marlene & Arthur can help me out.

Just, please, if you see him or know anything, contact me. Thank you so much for your help. Merry Christmas.

No comments: