Saturday, September 24, 2005

BLACK METAL RULES!


My fellow Metal heads, I just want to say....

METAL RULES!!!!!!!

I'm Tim Patrick! I'm 15 and I am 100% Metallic! If you know what I mean!

Satan RULES!!!!! Now, I'm not talking nu metal here or your mainstream bones!!!! I'm talking ball*s to the wall and as* to the crack, European Black Metal! I like it loud, fast, raspy and all about Vikings!

I can smell the apocalypse and it stinks of the decaying flesh of a 1,000 rotting souls!

(Dognuts, let me tell you. Until, you have swum waist deep in the blood of the innocents, you haven't lived!!! I'm sure looking forward to it!)

There aren't a lot of us Metal Freakz!!!!! in Turbot. But, there are a few. Rod Berman likes Tool so there's hope for him yet. I slip in a little Cannibal Corpse whenever possible!!!!

1...2...3...Righteous! Oh yeah!

Stay tuned, Metal Knobs!!!! I'll be coming back with my reviews and my thoughts and my stories!!! Turbot rocks to Hell and Back!!!!

Your Mama!!!!!!

(For any of you Bones who don't know, that picture is of the best Black Metal band ever...Immortal!! They aren't around any longer but their metal grind lives on!!!)

No comments: